Cable Car Ticket Prices 2013
COME BY TRAIN & SAVE 20%
|Child (under 5’s FREE - 1 per adult)||£9.00|
|Family (2 Adults + 2 Children)||£40.00|
|Senior Family (2 Seniors + 2 Children)||£35.00|
|Additional Child with a Family ticket ||£8.00|
|Family (2 adults + 2 children)
|Family (2 seniors + 2 children)
|Child (must be accompanied by an adult)
Pushchairs - Please fold up / compact for each journey
Your Cable Car Ticket gives you FREE ACCESS to:
- A return journey on the cable car system across the Derwent Valley.
- The Explorers Challenge and Woodland Adventure where you can test your balance and climbing skills; Plenty of Picnic Areas and stunning views.
- Guided tours into our Two Famous Show Caverns leading into the heart of the hillside where you can learn, not just about the rocks and minerals of the Peak District, but also experience a day in the life of a 17th Century Lead Miner.
- Heath and Heaven, the Fossil Factory, Who Why What exhibitions and Through the Lens, a film of the Great Masson Cavern.
- Entrance to the Hilltop Park with its Woodland Trails and the Victoria Prospect Tower with superb views of the surrounding Derbyshire and Peak District landsacpe.
- Gift Shops, Terrace Cafe and the Vista Bar & Restaurant.
The Management reserve the right to amend the days and times of opening and admission prices.
Season Tickets available for details please email us at: email@example.com