|Cable Car Ticket Prices 2014||Price|
|Child (under 5's FREE - 1 per adult)||£9.50|
|Family (2 Adults + 2 Children)||£42.00|
|Senior Family (2 Seniors + 2 Children)||£37.00|
|Additional Child with a family ticket||£7.00|
When the cable car arrives at the summit you have FREE ACCESS to:
- The Explorers Challenge and Woodland Adventure where you can test your balance and climbing skills; Plenty of Picnic Areas and stunning views.
- Guided tours into our Two Famous Show Caverns leading into the heart of the hillside where you can learn, not just about the rocks and minerals of the Peak District, but also experience a day in the life of a 17th Century Lead Miner.
- 'Heath and Heaven', the 'Fossil Factory', 'The Long View' exhibitions and 'Through the Lens', a film of the Great Masson Cavern.
- Entrance to the Hilltop Park with its Woodland Trails and the Victoria Prospect Tower with superb views of the surrounding Derbyshire and Peak District landsacpe.
- Gift Shops, Terrace Cafe and the Vista Bar & Restaurant.
Pushchairs - Please fold up / compact for each journey
Your cable car journey is provided by Cable Transport Limited. Cable Transport Limited reserves the right to amend the days and times of cable car operations and prices, and to refuse admission to any party.