Parent and Toddler Weekday Pass
Looking for a day out in the fresh air with your little one? Head for the Heights! We have a fantastic value Parent & Toddler Pass, read below to find out more...
Our Parent and Toddler pass is valid for any parent/guardian to any child under the age of 5. Head out into the fresh air and meet up with friends at the summit of the Heights. With playgrounds to entertain the kids, tea and cake for the grown-ups and a great mix of indoor and outdoor attractions, it's a fantastic way to spend a day!
- Valid Monday - Friday during term time
- Admits one adult and one under 5
- Adult can be parent/guardian/carer/grandparent etc.
- Valid for as many visits as you would like during the specified dates.
- Purchase of the pass also grants 20% off any accompanying guests
- Monday - Friday in term time is a quiet time to visit the Heights
- Not valid for events outside of usual operating times, including Lights of Abraham.
Fancy visiting on a weekend or during school holidays? Our full annual membership may be the one for you instead!