Please note the following Terms and Conditions before booking.
Purchase of the tickets shall constitute acceptance of the following conditions:-
- The e-ticket with the unique code must be presented on arrival at the Base Station ticket office either in printed format or on a smart phone. It will then be exchanged for a cable car ticket.
- You are requested to carefully check your tickets in advance of your visit; mistakes cannot be rectified on the day.
- The ticket is not transferable; tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Adults must accompany all children under the age of 16.
- Dogs are welcome on the cable cars, outdoor cafe terrace and throughout the landscaped grounds, as long as they are kept on a lead. Water bowls provided around the site. Unfortunately, for safety reasons dogs are not allowed in the indoor food catering areas and underground caverns.
- In the unlikely event that the cable car is not operating on the day you have selected to travel, please contact email@example.com or call 01629 582365
- Your cable car journey is provided by The Heights of Abraham (Matlock Bath) Limited.
- Your cable car ticket gives you free access to the Caverns, Exhibitions and Hilltop Park. Access to the caverns, exhibitions and Hilltop park is provided by the Heights of Abraham (Matlock Bath) Limited.
- The Heights of Abraham reserves the right to alter or withdraw any package, facility, exhibit, activity or service without notice, and to refuse travel ticket or entry to the summit.