Please note the following Terms and Conditions before booking.
Purchase of the tickets shall constitute acceptance of the following conditions:-
- The e-ticket with the unique code must be presented on arrival at the Base Station ticket office either in printed format or on a smart phone. It will then be exchanged for a cable car ticket.
- You are requested to carefully check your tickets in advance of your visit; mistakes cannot be rectified on the day.
- The ticket is not transferable; tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
- Adults must accompany all children under the age of 16.
- Dogs are welcome on the cable cars, outdoor cafe terrace and throughout the landscaped grounds, as long as they are kept on a lead. Water bowls provided around the site. Unfortunately, for safety reasons dogs are not allowed in the indoor food catering areas and underground caverns.
- In the unlikely event that the cable car is not operating on the day you have selected to travel, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01629 582365
- Your cable car journey is provided by The Heights of Abraham (Matlock Bath) Limited.
- Free access to the Caverns, Exhibitions and Hilltop Park is provided at the summit by the Heights of Abraham (Matlock Bath) Limited.
- The Heights of Abraham reserves the right to alter or withdraw any package, facility, exhibit, activity or service without notice, and to refuse travel ticket or entry to the summit.