Welcome to the Heights of Abraham
The Heights of Abraham is open daily until 3rd November 2013
Looking for a great day out, in the Peak District, Derbyshire? Then EXPLORE our web site to see that the cable car journey is just the start.
OUR OPENING TIMES FOR 2013 are:
Your cable car ticket also gives FREE ENTRY to the Caverns, Exhibitions and Hilltop Park.
|9 February - 24 February||Daily|
|2 March - 10 March||Weekends Only|
|16 March - 3 November||Daily|
|Times: Open 10 am to 4.30pm (later at peak times)|
Here are some comments from our visitors about our new Vista Bar & Restaurant:
- The best part was the Exquisite Food and Service and panoramic views at the recently rejuvenated 'Vista' Cafe and Restaurant there. Top quality imaginative menu delivered on stylish crockery by genuinely friendly staff, and at just over half of the price expected but well worth double! Leave room behind your belt for the best 'sticky toffee pudding n fresh ice cream ever to grace your taste buds... J.S.
- The restaurant is very attractive with a balcony and great views D.T.
Why not come along and try it for yourself!
- "Excellent value for money" A.P.F.
- "You have to experience this, wow!" P.D. Worthing
- "Lovely visit-got a season ticket!" M.G. Mapperley
- "Great, informative and really knowledgeable guide" L.P. Nottinghamshire
- It was all very good, and the craft tent for children was especially nice" N. B. Alfreton
- "An amazing holiday experience" M.L. Nottingham
- "We found it clean, friendly and great value!" R.S. Long Eaton
- "Best Day out, highly recommend it" B.C. Walsall
- "Fascinating & very good value" T.A. Thornton Heath
- "Superb" F.T. Lincoln
- "Service was excellent" D.B. Stoke on Trant
- "Polite, Couteous staff. V Good" K. H-S. Hailsham
- "Caves and Cable Car was awesome" P.T. Thrapston
- "Excellent family day out" S.H. Sheffield
- "Staff wonderful, first place we have been for months where so helpful with a smile!" M.B. Newark