We're pleased to welcome Blue Peter Badge ID card holders back to the Heights providing that they are accompanied by at least one full paying guest. Advanced booking is essential - see below for how to book your Blue Peter free day out.
If your child (aged 5 years to 15 years inclusive) has a valid Blue Peter Badge Holders ID card, you can claim free admission for that child providing they are accompanied by at least one full paying adult (or a valid annual pass holder). To claim this offer you must book all your cable car tickets AT LEAST THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE. Here are the steps you need to follow in order to secure your free admission.
2. Make a note of the booking reference number that will be displayed on your screen immediately after your purchase
3. Email our booking office administrator firstname.lastname@example.org (note - DURING OFFICE HOURS, WEEKDAYS ONLY) with your booking reference number and a photo of the Blue Peter Badge Holders ID cards (making sure the faces and names are visible), and then we will add these to your booking.
4. When you arrive at the cable car ticket office on the day of your visit, simply quote your booking reference number and show the corresponding Blue Peter ID Cards to receive your cable car and tour tickets.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Valid for bookings made after 9th September 2020
2. Normal cable car ticket terms and conditions apply
3 Blue Peter Badge ID Card must be shown on arrival in order to qualify for the free ticket otherwise the full child ticket price will be due.
4. Blue Peter ID Card badge holders are entitled to use their card for up to THREE visits during any year.
5. We reserve the right to withdraw this privilege at any time, without prior notice, due to social distancing regulations or other factors relating to the management of covid safety features.