Blue Peter ID Card Holders
During our Outdoor Opening period, between 12th April and 16th May, we will not be operating our Blue Peter special offer. If you'd like to visit with a Blue Peter Badge please visit after 17th May 2021 to qualify for your free entry.
If your child has a valid Blue Peter Badge Holders ID card, you can claim free admission for them providing they are accompanied by at least one full paying adult or annual pass holder.
- Book and pay for your adult, senior or non-card holder children tickets as normal using our main ticket page or the annual pass reservations page
- Make a note of the booking reference number that will be displayed on your screen immediately after your purchase
- Email our booking office administrator firstname.lastname@example.org (Mon-Fri, 9-5) with your booking reference number and a photo of the Blue Peter Badge Holders ID cards. We will then add these to your booking.
- When you arrive at the cable car ticket office on the day of your visit, simply quote your booking reference number and show the corresponding Blue Peter ID Cards to receive your tickets.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Valid for bookings made after 9th September 2020
2. Normal cable car ticket terms and conditions apply
3 Blue Peter Badge ID Card must be shown on arrival in order to qualify for the free ticket otherwise the full child ticket price will be due.
4. Blue Peter ID Card badge holders are entitled to use their card for up to THREE visits during any year.
5. We reserve the right to withdraw this privilege at any time, without prior notice, due to social distancing regulations or other factors relating to the management of covid safety features.